Handling of Personal Information
The personal information covered by this policy is limited to customer information that we obtain and use.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
We use the collected personal information for the following purposes
- Sales activities for the purpose of cell sales
- Gathering information for new business development
- Customer support for inquiries, consultation, contact, etc.
2. Use of Personal Information
We will use the collected personal information for the purposes stated above and will not use it beyond the scope necessary to achieve these purposes without your consent. In addition, we will comply with the laws and regulations of the country in which the information is used.
When entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party, we will select a party that is capable of properly managing personal information as the entrustee, make necessary arrangements with the entrustee to protect personal information, and properly supervise and manage the handling of personal information in an effort to protect personal information.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases
- When we have received prior consent from the person in question.
- When disclosing information in a manner that the individual cannot be identified.
- When permitted by laws and regulations. When disclosure is requested by a court of law, the police, or other public agency.
4. Safe Management of Personal Information
We will take necessary and appropriate measures, such as establishing rules for handling specific personal information, to prevent leakage, loss, damage, loss, falsification, or unauthorized access to personal information, and to safely manage other personal information data.
5. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information data
When we receive a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information data in our possession, we will take necessary actions to a reasonable extent after confirming the identity of the person concerned.
6. Organization and structure
We will appoint a personal information manager to properly supervise and manage employees who handle personal information to ensure the protection of personal information.
7. About inquiries
When we receive inquiries or complaints regarding the handling of personal information, we will endeavor to take appropriate measures promptly. Inquiries may be made by telephone or mail.
For inquiries, please contact
Administration Department, MiCAN Technologies, Inc.
Kyoto-University Katsura Venture Plaza, 1-36 Goryo-ohara, Nishikyo-ku, Kyoto 615-8245 Japan
8. Review of Personal Information Protection Policy